More important than our client list is what we can do for you. In addition to technically exceptional concept art, we’ll bring you articulate and thoughtful design ideas. We regularly consult experts in every field, geologists, botanists, architects and ex-military to help us understand WHY things look or work a certain way. Many of our staff regularly take painting trips around the US and the world. We want to know the STORY behind the places and characters we create and we think it shows in our work. Ask about our rates for new customers as we can work with any budget! Our mission is to provide VALUE. The most useful concepts for the most reasonable price.
NetEase (NASDAQ: NTES) is a leading Internet company in China that includes independent R&D, operations and technology, Driven by the mission of industrial development, NetEase applies the most advanced technology to inspire the exchange and sharing of information to achieve the initial aim of "Gathering the power of people". NetEase officially established the Online Game Division in 2001, which growing with the community of game lovers. After nearly 20 years of rapid development, NetEase has become one of the top seven game companies in the world.
Shapefarm is an independent game developer based in a peaceful district of Tokyo, Japan. The company was founded in 2010 and has proven experience shipping games and strong creative process over the years.
In 2014, Shapefarm founded the company Friend & Foe to co-develop the game Vane. Since then, Shapefarm has grown to a team of 20 creative and high-skilled professionals coming from all over the video game industry, all sharing the same passion for making the best games possible.
Shapefarm’s projects range from Prototyping, Concept Design, Sound Design and R&D to pure high level content creation. We work with big commercial clients, game studios and several publishers in Hollywood, making games, animations, sound and music, developing ideas and realizing dreams. We are fully dedicated to deliver creative excellence and quality from a strong artistic foundation.
LandShark Games was founded in 2009 by a husband and wife team, Paul and Kim Tay Naylor. Their first game, Aviator, was a successful hit on Facebook and garnered fans from all over the world as well as the attention of the local game industry.
In 2013, LandShark Games ventured into the mobile market with Bad Candy, and later released the uniquely meditative Zen Koi in 2015 which has over 5 million downloads and was awarded “Best of 2016” by Google Play Store. Zen Koi 2 will be launched at the end of 2017 and will be LandShark Games’ 4th game title to date.
2009 - Aviator
2013 - Bad Candy
2015 - Zen Koi
2017 - Zen Koi 2
StudioBound is a multidisciplinary creative group who's work encompasses a broad range of mediums including: stage design, TV/ broadcast, themed environments, galleries and live events.
Through imagination, exploration and design thinking we create spectacle, attract audiences, and solve challenges by focusing on human to human engagement to deliver inspiring moments that awaken the senses and remind people that they are alive!
Making environment scenes that will be used as background scenes for a Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Book.
1. Game Artist. Provide illustrations for concept, character game design using 2D software like Adobe Creative Suite's Photoshop.
2. Assist in making 3D game assets using Blender, Google SketchUp and Lumion.
3. Manga Artist comic creator for background, line work, and toning using softwares like Google SketchUp and Manga Studios / Clip Art Studios.
4. Collaborate directly with the game designer / game developer team headed by an art director.
5. Create a storyboard and thumbnails of ideas and concepts and present it to the creative team.
6. Maintain a library of stock photo gallery.
7. Design game user interface (UI) and game assets sometimes.
8. Illustrator of splash arts for a MOBA game (Heroes of Newerth).
9. Background Artist for Android mobile card games and PC card games. (Legendary: Game of Heroes)
10. Underwent training throughout working as a game artist.